Deloitte Functional Lead (Medicare/Medicaid) in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an analytical, data-driven professional? Are you interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients position? If so, Deloitte’s Goverment Public Services (GPS) Advisory Analytics team is the place for you! Join our team of specialists as they unlock insights contained in the data universe and work through challenges related to the identification of improper payments, data quality, mission-oriented analysis, and cost management.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager within our Analytics team, you will:
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
• Coordinate Configuration Management activities
• Develop, revise, refresh, and deliver training materials to the ITC/QA Contractor for the Module's
• Responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
• Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
• Display both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
• Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
• Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
• Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping GPS government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
Advisory Analytics mitigates current and future risk for our GPS clients across several industries, spanning from finance and audit readiness to forensics and healthcare. With a creative and innovative approach, our Analytics team exposes our clients’ risks and provides recommendations to improve the quality of data. We collaborate closely with government agencies, accountants, IT professionals, and clients to produce analyses in support of risk consulting engagements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
• 5 years of experience as a business/functional SME within an HHS, health system or IT environment.
• Experience with Medicare and Medicaid Services(MDS)
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Previous Federal Consulting and/or professional services experience
• Advanced Degree in related field
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. (https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.