Deloitte Deloitte Consulting, US Delivery Center - Government and Public Services - Solution Analyst - Business Process Transformation in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide design, development, and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you'll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Analyst, you'll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Knowledge Areas- Business Process Transformation
As part of the application process, you will provide preferences for your top choices of profiles. Expertise in all knowledge areas is NOT required for the position.
Enterprise Resource Planning:
• Build new business processes around finance, supply chain, Enterprise IT and other key functions
• Design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries.
Project Management Office:
• Provide project support in planning, execution, monitor & control, and reporting activities of a project
• Engage in deliverable management coordination
• Support project onboarding activities
• Provide reports and input to aid projects in decision making
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership
• Analyze and provide recommendations to client improvement opportunities by combining client data, subject matter experts, and data analytics tools
• Conduct insightful analysis and develop data-fueled reports to help our client address some of their complex business issues
• Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between business requirements and/or current process/system capabilities during workshop sessions with business users
• Develop customized solutions and draft functional design documentation utilizing strong skills in logical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
Preferred skillsets : Ability to integrate business needs with technological solutions that are creative and flexible to client needs. Comfort with business processes and ability to create business impact assessments. Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and easily communicate findings.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges . We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses' operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
Bachelor's degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study
Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Operations, Marketing , Computer/Information Systems
Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.