Deloitte Cyber Data Privacy Senior Consultant in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you'll do
• Assist clients in creating repeatable strategic solutions for the management of data privacy • Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to address those challenges • Advise clients in global trends relating to data privacy requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 3+ years demonstrated ability to translate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protection solutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leaders and executives. • Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise • Understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem.
• Experience with two or more of the following technologies:
Data Discovery: specifically, hands-on experience with Informatica, BigID
Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB): specifically, hands-on experience with Netskope
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
• Travel between 30 and 60% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.