Deloitte Cloud Security Manager in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you a leader who is looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position then Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Security Cloud Manager within our USDC Cyber Risk team, you will:
Lead and manage the security and privacy compliance activities for Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Cloud Managed Services offering.
Develop strategies to achieve compliance consistent with industry and government standard frameworks, including FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, and FISMA.
Guides reviews of security controls and development of implementation details to meet Federal compliance requirements.
Interact with Cloud Operations and Cloud Security teams to implement security frameworks required to meet overall security baseline for the GPS Cloud Managed Services offering.
Develop, review, and update GPS CMS System Security Plan, security policies, procedures, and standards associated with the GPS Cloud Managed services platforms across industry leading cloud service providers (e.g. AWS) used to deliver cloud-hosted and cloud-managed solutions. Ensure reporting requirements are met consistent with applicable Federal standards.
Lead the Compliance function by providing guidance and support to the overall GPS Cloud Managed Services team
Review and support quality assurance efforts associated with generation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to address quality related activities within the services
Evaluate trend reports and metrics in support of the services
Drive the development and support of internal tools and programs for the areas of (Change Management, Access Security, Cloud Asset Management etc.)
Implements corrective and preventive actions to address adverse trends and gaps within the environment
Support knowledge management initiatives in providing operational oversight to the support teams, for the services
Support across all client technology and service offerings, including, but not limited to the following:
Identity & Access Management
Threat & Vulnerability Management
Governance & Compliance
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our GPS Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 3+ years in a technical or functional lead role
• Hands-on experience in configuring and managing Amazon Web Services-based technology platforms and capabilities including, but not limited to Identity and Access Management (IAM), Elastic Cloud Computing instances, Elastic Block Storage, Simple Storage Service , Elastic Load Balancing , Virtual Private Cloud, Security Groups, Cloud Formations, CloudTrail, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Puppet, among others
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance
• Strong knowledge in a couple of the following areas: Monitoring tools (e.g. HBSS, Splunk), Scanning tools (e.g. Tenable Nessus, ACAS), Incident Response tools, Deployment tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes)
• Experience with popular open source software (OSS) tools commonly used (e.g. Kubernetes, SonarQube )
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (certification)
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• AWS Cloud Certified Practitioner and/or AWS Cloud Certified Solutions Architect
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.