Deloitte Change Management Consultant in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Change Management Consultant
Work you'll do
As a Technical Change Management Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization's availability to reach its strategic objectives.
Solution Specialist must have the following:
• Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
• Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall Organizational Change Management strategy and detailed plan for the full lifecycle of the technology implementation
• Responsible for deliverables on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
• Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the overall project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required
• Execute ideas and concepts
• Develop and deploy OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, drafting communication materials, creating and delivering training materials, implementing workforce transition plans and readiness surveys
• Work effectively under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talent practice.
• Bachelors' Degree in related field of study (such as business, management, human resources, instructional design, organizational behavior or psychology)
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience on technology implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting environment
• Minimum two (2) years of experience executing organizational change management initiatives (communications, training, change readiness assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder management, leadership alignment, etc.) on engagements in a relevant industry or consulting environment
• Demonstrated communications and/or change management experience
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Project Management support and Work Plan development experience
• Risk and issue management background
• Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.