Deloitte Senior MDM/ETL - Location Open in McLean, Virginia
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and data management
Translate business requirements into technical specifications, establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components, and enhancements
Participate in project planning, identifying milestones, deliverables, and resource requirements, tracks activities and task execution
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management.
We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• 6+ years of full-time experience with ETL / MDM tools and processes
• 6+ years of experience in Informatica MDM 10.x versions with development skills in ETL with IICS/IDQ
• 6+ years of experience in multiple areas of MDM implementations including Data Profiling, metadata acquisition, data migration, validation, reject processing and pre-landing processing
• 6+ years of Informatica MDM (Hub and IDD/Entity 360) as well as experience with Power Exchange
• 6+ years of experience in Informatica MDM Provisioning tool and Java User Exists
• 6+ years of experience with Informatica MDM Service Integration Framework (SIF)
• 6+ years of expertise in Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge rules, batch jobs and batch groups.
• 6+ years of experience interfacing with ESB's and different publish mechanism
• 6+ years of experience in configuring Entity base objects, Entity Types, Relationship base objects, Relationship Types and Profiles using Hierarchy tool
• 6+ years of knowledge of Active VOS workflow concept in Informatica MDM
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Informatica MDM/IDD experience
• One full cycle of an MDM implementation
• Integration experience with cloud-based platforms
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.