Deloitte Modern Workplace - Specialist Senior in McLean, Virginia
Work you'll do
As part of our team, you will engage with Practitioners and Professionals from various disciplines within both our consulting practices and from our client's organizations. During engagements, exposure to multiple technologies will provide you opportunities to become an expert and to expand your skillset into new areas. Our practitioners lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective outcomes while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
• 3+ years of experience with Modern Workplace solutions (O/M365)• 3+ years of experience in Project/Program Management
• 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting or systems integration experience
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
• Experience in Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Endpoint Management Solutions , Cloud Enablement (Cloud Based End-point Computing Infrastructure and Desktop Management)• Experience in leading mid to large scale M/O365 implementations which include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and One Drive for Business• Experience and understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, Windows AutoPilot, and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager• Experience with collaboration tools such as MS Teams• Configuration experience with Azure Active Directory• Configuration and Upgrade experience of Operating Systems (Windows 10, Linux)• Understanding of Windows Defender and Azure Advanced Threat Protection• Knowledge of Desktop as a Service and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMC on AWS, VMware on Azure, XenApp, XenDesktop)
• Knowledge and experience in delivery of cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) based solutions • Ability to engineer, build, and test solutions to achieve optimum throughput and required reliability • Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Excel. Macro coding skills a plus• Experience in assisting senior leadership team to design technology, develop current and future state landscapes, and develop overall solution strategy • Knowledge of incident and change management tools• Knowledge of industry leading practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining infrastructure and service availability throughout the system life cycle
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.