Deloitte US E - Consulting Program Analyst/Project Management - Consultant - AMI in Madison, Wisconsin
Program Analyst/Project Management - Consultant
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Program Analyst/Program Management Consultant, you help clients set up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a core member of our Program Analyst and Project Management team, you work within an engagement team to create technology solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
• Project and Program Management
• Requirements Elicitation and Management
• Joint Application Design Sessions
• Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
Application Modernization and Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Application Modernization and Innovation specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution, and platform integration.
Program Analyst/Project Management Consultants are required to have:
• 2+ years' relevant consulting or industry experience not including internships
• 2+ years' experience supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
• 2+ years experience with tracking tools such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Rally, or similar tools
• 2+ years experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
• 2+ years' experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited Immigration sponsorship maybe available
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
Experience involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture
Familiar with testing challenges associated with applications developed for cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or Force.com
Experience working in a collaborative environment
Experience with work planning, monitoring, and reporting in a client-facing environment
Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements with stakeholders
Experience facilitating design sessions and defining future state processes
Strong oral and written communication skills
A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, technology or engineering is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.