- The internship program provides an introduction to audit. As an intern in Deloitte’s Audit practice, you'll experience the auditing profession from a real-world perspective. You’ll get in-depth exposure to the auditing profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of an auditor. You’ll receive guidance and work closely with experienced audit professionals, as well as have the opportunity to participate in networking activities. You’ll have exposure to issues shaping and affecting the profession today as well as topics related to your own career development. Your counselor will serve as a vital source of information and advice, offering timely, constructive feedback on your performance.
Work you’ll do
During your internship, you’ll sharpen your analytical skills as you audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You’ll work with audit team members and learn how to apply concepts of risk assessment and how to design and perform audit procedures responsive to those risks. You will execute these audit procedures using our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science degree in Accounting or related field
- Definitive plans for meeting minimum requirements for CPA eligibility
- Strong academic track record, minimum GPA of 3.0
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- The start date for this position will be in 2022
- Master of Science in Accounting or related field
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment