Deloitte Strategic Risk, Finance Pricing & Fee Analytics - Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, California
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Extended Enterprise Advisory Services offers a broad variety of services spanning a variety of industries, one of which includes pricing and fee analytics, operational strategy and other consulting services for clients in the telecommunications and media industry. The Pricing and Fee Analytics ("PFA") practice analyzes financial aspects of pricing and costs incurred by clients. The PFA practice helps to quantify, support, assist, and defend pricing and fee decisions of our clients.
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance or related field;
• 3+ years demonstrated project experience in business process, cost study and/or financial modeling;
• Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred;
• Possess relationship building as well as strong verbal & written communication skills;
• Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles;
• Demonstrated ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with ambiguous situations;
• Working knowledge of Project Management Office (PMO) principles;
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Excel Macro, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications;
• Currently remote working, but must be open to travel, as required (subject to federal, state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions);
• Experience in telecommunications industry is preferred; and
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or equivalent, is strongly preferred.
• Lead and supervise junior staff across facets of the project lifecycle end-to-end from planning to delivery;
• Support multiple projects of varying complexity simultaneously while maintaining quality standards;
• Lead preparation for interviews with clients to manage expectations, collect data and develop/adjust follow-on course of actions;
• Drive project progress, client benefits and budget to actuals through tracking tools and coordination with a PMO;
• Draft findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, memos and charts;
• Perform quality review of staff's work products, as well as self-reviews, to ensure completeness and accuracy;
• Contribute to creating an environment that encourages teaming, collaboration and commitment to service excellence;
• Contribute pro-actively during the pre-sale phases which includes content development, proposal design; and
• Conform to professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.