Deloitte Oracle Financials Cloud RTR/OTC Functional Support Analyst – PDS – PDM in Los Angeles, California
Oracle Financials Cloud RTR/OTC Functional Support Analyst – PDS – PDM
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte is working with a multimedia messaging company and Deloitte has been requested to provide Oracle Cloud Financials (RTR, PTP, OTC) and Financials Consolidation and Planning application management services (AMS). Deloitte will assume the AMS responsibilities and support future upgrades.
AMS will be part of a large team:
• Provide functional/technical expertise for the in-scope applications and processes
• Design and troubleshoot functional configurations
• Augment the client's business systems support staff in providing support for both on and off hours, weekend, and month-end support.
• Respond to and resolve priority incidents/tickets
• Provide status and process area updates
• Validates prioritization and categorization of tickets, changes, and enhancements with the business
• Maintain close coordination with functional owners and work with leads to balance workload across resources/technology and application
• Facilitate user acceptance and validation of functionality with the business
• Identify areas for process improvement
• Available for on-call 24x7 support for Priority1 issues
Our Oracle Offering practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client’s business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver “heart of the business” projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients’ enterprises.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related IT discipline or equivalent experience.
• 6 years of technical experience in Oracle ERP Projects
• Expertise in Oracle Financials RTR/OTC (GL, FA, CE, Intercompany, Ledger Set Reporting, Smart View, Financial Report Center, OTBI, AR, Billing and Collections, Customer Management)
• Works independently and good communication skills
• Ability to provide system support during non-business hours (occasional holiday/weekend support may be required)
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Prior consulting or project experience in Oracle EBS/Cloud
• ITSM, DevOps, or Agile experience
• Prior client/customer facing support role
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: ERP Platforms
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.