Deloitte Data Analyst - Project Delivery Specialist in Los Angeles, California
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Data Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Build and governing matrices for fast changing business in an analytical data-driven approach to identify business issues and opportunities.
• Prototype analysis pipelines to provide insights and provide quick responses to business inquiries and events.
• Conduct routine and non-routine end-to-end analyses with large, complex data sets, and make recommendations on appropriate solutions.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.
• Skilled in data manipulation with SQL, python or other programming-languages/tools.
• 2+ years of experience in data analyzing, visualization and reporting.
• Fast business understanding and collaborative at teamwork.
• Experience working with user growth, search, payment products is a plus.
• Strong data & logical analysis skills
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 10% annually
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.