Deloitte Cyber Data Privacy Senior Manager in Los Angeles, California
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
Implement risk management programs by utilizing NIST, FISMA, HIPAA, and PII.
Document complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions.
Monitor the privacy landscape for regulatory changes surrounding data privacy, data protection, data confidentiality, data classification, and data residency.
Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to help address those challenges.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Data team assists our clients in developing a better understanding of the personal, sensitive, and confidential information they collect, process, and share, along with the associated protection requirements. If you're seeking a career creating strategy, reporting and validation, architecture, privacy, and protection then the Cyber Data offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Qualifications Required:
• 8 to 10+ years of experience in assessing, designing, building, and implementing privacy programs (people, process, and technology)
• Strong knowledge and awareness of domestic and global privacy laws, regulations, and standards such as the GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, CDPA, HIPAA, GLBA, COPPA, etc.
• 8 to 10+ years of experience and developing, implementing, and/or operating privacy program components such as: o Organization and operating model o Privacy requirements and control frameworks o Privacy metrics and reporting procedures o Record of processing activities / data inventory o Privacy policies, notices, contracts and clauses o Individual / data subject rights o Consent, preference, and cookie management o Third party privacy risk management o Cross-border data transfer mechanisms (e.g. binding corporate rules, model contracts) o Privacy by design/default and data privacy impact assessments o Privacy training and awareness o Privacy incident response
• Experience in conducting privacy stakeholder interviews and leading working sessions
• Demonstrated ability to build stakeholder relationships and excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel 25% to 80%
• BA/BS degree Preferred
• Hands-on knowledge of and experience with privacy technologies such as OneTrust, BigID, WireWheel, Securiti.ai, Informatica, and Collibra; relevant certifications a plus
• Experience and understanding of security for privacy concepts and technologies such as data access governance, data classification, data discovery, encryption, masking, tokenization, information rights management, and data loss prevention
• Certifications in one or more of the following: CIPP, CISSP, CIPM, CPDSE, CIPT, FIP, PMP
• Familiarity with consumer identity and access management concepts and solutions such as ForgeRock, SAP CDC, Okta
• Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS, MS Azure, GCP; certification a plus
• Understanding of Ad-Tech / Mar-Tech ecosystem, frameworks, tools and solutions
• Familiarity with reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
• Strong awareness of ongoing and recent developments across the privacy landscape
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.