Deloitte Commerce Technical/Enterprise Architect - Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, California
Commerce Technical/Enterprise Architect - Senior Consultant
About Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions.
Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Commerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Work you'll do
You'll help clients define their requirements by leading and facilitating working sessions to gain an understanding of the client's current state processes and technology in the eCommerce space as well as supporting the implementation that follows. We are looking for a hands-on experienced eCommerce developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, transitioning seamlessly between platform configuration, and frontend and backend development.
• You are responsible for technical leadership and solution architecture for projects involving enterprise applications in Commerce, Merchandizing and Catalog & Content Management systems.
• Technical leadership, architecture and providing oversight on implementation.
• Assessment, recommendation and documentation of current and proposed changes to system and application processes pertaining to the Commerce platform.
• Review, propose, document and publish design and coding standards and development processes to ensure high quality of delivery of application software.
• Ability to synthesize robust and cost-effective technical solutions against customer requirements; for example, providing buy versus build decision making and high-level architectural recommendations
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical) eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
• Comprehensive knowledge of B2C and/or B2B e-commerce platforms.
• 3+ yrs experience with eCommerce platforms; direct experience on one or more of the commerce technologies - Hybris, SFCC B2C/Demandware, SFCC B2B/Cloudcraze, WebSphere Commerce, or Oracle Commerce Cloud
• 3+ yrs overall experience with strong technical understanding in all areas of eCommerce including Business Manager, Navigation, Catalog Management, Product Merchandising, Inventory Availability, Shopping Cart and Checkout, Order Management, Search and Guided Navigation, SEO, Personalization, Gift Registry, Returns Management, and Customer Service
• Ability to lead technical discussions and drive decisions based on best practices for implementing the ecommerce application
• Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Experience with performing gap analysis outlining client gaps in technology, resources, and institutional knowledge necessary to deliver and execute a successful channel rollout
• Experience in a consulting experience with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the client and industries/sectors you serve
• Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery.
• Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce engagements.
• Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships.
• Experience managing project risk and project revenues and costs.
• Working knowledge of the tracking and reporting processes required to keep clients and project teams up-to-date.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.