Deloitte Cloud Managed Services - Specialist Master in Los Angeles, California
Deloitte Cloud Managed Services (CMS) is a cloud offering to provide professional services to manage clients' cloud environments including infrastructure operation, cloud security, compliance and risk, and billing. To make sure CMS business grows smoothly, Business Operations team will work with CMS leadership and Finance to manage all financial tasks and mitigate financial risks in additional to other operational tasks.
Work you'll do
The Open Cloud POD Delivery Manager will be responsible for providing support for all activities related to the support and services for a portfolio of clients within the pod. This entails service excellence, project onboarding, day-to-day operations, incident and change management, meeting contractual SLAs, and continuous operational improvement. This person will also be responsible for managing daily operational activities of POD resources related to their client portfolio, and ensuring operational coverage to meet project requirements.
• The Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operational management of their named accounts.
• The Delivery Manager ensures delivery in line with the contractual obligations to the client and adhering to the SLAs, maximizing wherever possible.
• The Delivery Manager works in concert with the related service delivery teams and Pod Leadership to ensure incidents, problems, and change requests are managed and escalated as required to ensure high quality delivery and adherence to the related SLAs and contractual obligations.
• Efficiently managing the delivery and support of multiple simultaneous projects by leveraging project management tools.
• Work with delivery team to develop and present periodic status reporting and present to client management personnel
• Manage escalation processes and communication for high priority project incidents within their client portfolio
• The Delivery Manager will be responsible for working with the security team to ensure all environments meet or exceed project security requirements.
• The Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing and scheduling on-call, patching, and maintenance schedule and ensuring proper coverage for these activities.
• The Delivery Manager will manage the on boarding of client projects to the Open Cloud platform.
• The Delivery Manager will perform project management tasks for individual projects. Includes initial needs assessment, scope definition, resource planning, managing milestone/deliverable targets, and project closure.
• The Delivery Manager will be responsible for working with Pod team members to develop repeatable solutions that will enable the delivery pod to manage and deploy solutions in a cost effective manner as well as enable the team to work more efficiently in day-to-day operations.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 5+ years of Managed Services Project Management experience
• 5+ years of Oracle (or SAP) application experience
• 5+ years of Private/Public Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, OCI and/or Azure)
• Experience in managing multiple clients
• Presales and Renewal Deal management
• Dealing with MSA SOW Change Orders
• Demonstrated capability to effectively engage in C level relationships in a client facing role
• Demonstrated capability to manage and scale multiple teams effectively to optimize costs and quality deliverables.
• ITIL Foundation certification
• Good project management and communication skills
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Oracle (or SAP) Certification and a CSP Certification
• Experience in managing multiple teams, cross-functional, spread geographically and across time zones.
• Demonstrated capability to manage financials for a large portfolio ($10M + )
• AWS/GCP/Azure/VMware Certification
• PMP/Prince certification
• Oracle Implementation experience
• On Prem Data Center to Cloud Migration experience
• Consulting Background preferred
• Application Managed Service Project Management Experience
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.