Deloitte Insight-Led Strategy Manager, Marketing & Advertising in Little Rock, Arkansas
Our practice is focused on helping organizations make strategic choices to unlock new growth, elevate the customer experience, drive innovation, and enable competitive advantage. The Customer and Marketing practice of Deloitte is seeking practitioners to work with Fortune 500 companies at the cross section of Customer Strategy and Analytics to provide differentiated insights both for client projects and Deloitte pursuits. We are looking for individuals who are adept at developing insights using analytics and then taking those insights and turning them into strategic recommendations in support of both near and long-term strategies while also providing a clear path to implementation.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
• Use a combination of primary research, client data, and Deloitte housed data to uncover insights relevant to the client or Deloitte pursuit.
• Apply those insights to create and drive strategies that develop new business or turn around ailing ones
• Bring together strategic, creative, and technical skills to help leaders understand how insights can help transform their business for the better.
• Leverage analytics/data science techniques to develop monitoring of insights to help inform the business.
• Develop the insights storyline to interpret analytic findings to non-technical audiences
• Understanding and applying clustering/sampling techniques to design
• Having and growing an understanding of the multi-channel marketing optimization problem space
• Performing exploratory data analysis to understand relationships, opportunities to influence outcomes and how to attribute cross channel outcomes
• Being able to quickly iterate over common feature transformation and model types in order to find the best predictive models
• Being able to interpret the models that are being generated
• Developing proofs of concept to verify your ideas
• Closing the loop to make sure that the proposed solution is performing as it should and is correctly understood by clients
• Working closely with clients throughout
You'll join a team of passionate, talented analytics and insights professionals who collaborate to design, build and maintain cutting-edge insights that arm our clients with the ability to spot customer value and act upon it. If you're intellectually curious, hardworking and solution-oriented, you'll fit right into our fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition to working with our data science team, you'll also work closely with our data engineering team to develop top-of-the-line data pipelines.
Because this is a senior role, we are looking for candidates that can carry out research in an autonomous fashion, and who can interact closely with clients with varying levels of machine learning experience.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing portfolio of offerings. Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy, commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists passionate about partnering with clients to create customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
• 7+ years of experience in an Insights or Analytics role required
• Experience managing a team
• Prior experience working with large quantitative and qualitative datasets both hands on and managing teams doing the work
• Ability to perform exploratory data analysis to understand relationships, opportunities to influence outcomes, and how to attribute cross channel outcomes
• Experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, Python, or SAS
• A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus with quantitative focus (Statistics, Data Science, Social Sciences, Business Analytics, Econometrics)
• Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills, strong storytelling skills presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
• Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, including quantitative or statistical background
• Open to travel as needed
• Expertise across one or more capabilities:
• Customer experience
• Expertise in customer support, user experience, human-centered design, design methodology, and voice of the customer programs and tools
• Experience analyzing CX data and working with CX platforms to fuel business intelligence; attrition propensity modeling is a plus
• Experience analyzing, managing, and levering advertising data for business outcomes
• Experience working across various advertising channels
• Deep understanding of web analytics, media and audience, and modeling techniques are a plus
• Knowledge of or experience in the media industry or with CRM platforms are a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.