Deloitte Low Code No Code - Senior Consultant in Las Vegas, Nevada
CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
C ore Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has four different offerings - Systems Engineering focused on design, delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Core Industry Solutions focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; and Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
LOW CODE NO CODE - SENIOR CONSULTANT
As a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for leading a medium-sized team providing Low Code No Code platform implementation and support services to clients. You will be responsible for: client communication, technical development and configuration, independently leading the medium-sized team, and managing the delivery.
Work you'll do
• Lead a team to manage application design, development, enhancements, break-fixes, standard application changes and maintenance activities
• Develop and/or configure solutions following established timelines, application development standards and quality processes in projects
• Assign and monitor the work for junior team members
• Perform detailed reviews on deliverables
• Run the daily calls / scrum meetings and drive collaborating across locations
• Interact with onsite clients, coordinator / scrum master, onsite and offshore development and QA teams, support teams and other cross-functional teams
• Communicate with client stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements and manage questions/clarifications
• Manage dependencies with other teams and change requests
• Perform ongoing team status reporting and build weekly status reports to be reviewed with the client and leadership
• Identify and mitigate risk/issues and act as a first line of defense/escalation on any delivery issues
• Handle real time issues occurred and drive through to resolution
• Define and implement best practices and procedures
• Mentor junior team members
CBO practitioners work on design, delivery and support of a variety of solutions that help our clients meet business objectives. These solutions range from large scale ground-up custom developed applications, to cloud based development and integration services as well as customizing industry sector focused packages. As a Low Code No Code capability hire on this team, you would get opportunities to work on all adjacent area technologies along with Low Code No Code solutions.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong academic record
• MHA/B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MSc/M.Tech/BSC/MBA or any medical qualification
• 4-6 years of work experience in software development and implementation
Skills / Project Experience - required:
Experience of leading a team with 5 - 7 members or more
Deep understanding of application design, development, support and enhancement lifecycle
Strong track record working as a technical lead to perform process analysis, gather business requirements and develop/configure digital applications
Ability to develop solutions for client problems through application of personal experience and standard methods and tools
Ability to manage a small team of analysts/developers/configurators/testers for day to day work management
Experience working in software development life cycle (waterfall/Agile) across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, maintenance
Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint))
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.