Deloitte Ecosystem & Alliances Operations and Strategy Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you passionate about managing and delivering mission critical projects in a team environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to manage relationships with a variety of senior leaders at Deloitte? Are you interested in learning more about the behind-the-scenes business processes that make Deloitte such a successful firm? If so, you may be a great fit for our E&A Strategy & Operations role!
Ecosystems & Alliances is a growing and strategic focus area within Deloitte. We are seeking an experienced Manager to help lead internal operations and strategy projects that will have significant impact on our organization. This position will allow you to be responsible for delivering support for a wide variety of projects and deliverables, which support the long-term goals of the Alliances organization. You will gain hands-on experience in several new areas; and learn a great deal about alliances and the critical role they play in growth and sustainability for the firm! A successful candidate will be a critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and engaging environment.
Work you'll do
• Engage with Alliance Teams, including Lead Alliance Partners, Alliance Managers, and Alliance Marketers to understand their alliance go-to-market plans for the purposes of providing operational support to each team. Work directly with alliance teams as a subject matter advisor on best practices, share new tools, methods, and key findings.
• Lead and support development of actionable operational tasks strategies to drive net new growth through Ecosystems and Alliances for key focus areas (e.g., specific markets, emerging technology domains, industries).
• Evaluate incoming project requests and assess priority against current workload and resources available. Proactively communicate with stakeholders on deliverable expectations and escalate as necessary.
• Aid the Ecosystem & Alliances core team supporting all aspects of operational reporting. Assist preparing executive level reporting and briefings.
• Manage and support complex strategy projects with multiple work streams.
• Develop strategy storyboards and adapt messaging to different stakeholder groups.
• Develop executive presentations for leadership.
The Deloitte E&A team contributes to developing differentiated and innovative solutions for our clients. Increased consumer expectations, global connectivity, digitization, and data are changing the way our clients compete and behave. Companies that thrive in this constantly shifting environment collaborate with the world's leading technology providers to address complex operational and business challenges and meet new market needs. E&A solutions and connectivity fuel our client's business and in turn, fuel ours.
Learn more about Deloitte's Ecosystem & Alliances efforts, https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/topics/ecosystems-and-alliances.html
• BA or BS degree
• 7+ years of experience in management consulting or corporate/business operations
• Experience with storyboarding and messaging for different stakeholder groups
• Experience with creating and delivering presentations to executives
• Experience with project management and managing a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience with ecosystems and alliances relationships
• Experience with go-to-market (GTM) strategies
• Experience with external market analysis and determining total market opportunity
• Previous consulting experience
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Track record of applying creative thinking to produce breakthrough results
• Strong written and communication skills
• Ability to work independently
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.