Deloitte Solution Specialist – QA Automation Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
Core Business Operations- Quality Engineer Automation Tester
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A systems’ professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Quality Engineer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to software application solutions
• Work on QA teams on processes to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
• Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment with project delivery documentation
• Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
• Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Bachelors’ in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• 3 years of experience in software automation testing web applications, and or client/server applications
• Strong understanding of testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Demonstrate project management skills including but not limited to UAT’s, managing scope creep, and business process design/modeling
• Experience in any of the following solutions: Cucumber, Selenium and or TOSCA
• Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
• Testing experience with applications across programming languages such as: .NET, Java, and Python
• Ability to create test reports used for system acceptance
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to live, commute, or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL area.
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
Category: Software Engineering, Development & Testing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.