Deloitte Solution Specialist – Data Migration Specialist with AWS and DBA experience in Lake Mary, Florida
Solution Specialist – Data Migration Specialist with AWS and DBA experience
Are you an experienced Data Migration Specialist with AWS expertise and Database Administration skills; passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Data Migration Engineer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Support the implementation of Statewide Medicaid Management Information System, Web Portal and integration of sub-systems
• Support and responding to complex issues impacting the Design Development Implementation (DDI) Team, in the layout, design, and reporting provided by the MMIS and Vendor subsystems.
• You’ll be responsible for the analysis of complex Health Information technology, Medicaid Management Information System databases, reports and system processes working with Join, Look up (Normal and Sparse) and Merge stages.
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients’ most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies “heart of the business” issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client’s technology challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
• Must have 6 years of data migration experience in an AWS cloud environment
• Extensive experience in Complex and high-volume data warehouse projects
• Extensive experience in AWS RDS Aurora PostgreSQL, Redshift, Oracle and PostgreSQL engines are preferred.
• Extensive experience in database conversion projects and experience in migrating & data conversion using AWS SCT & DMS
• Extensive experience with SQL Database
• Extensive experience working with sequential file, dataset, file set and look up file set stages.
• Extensive experience using Parallel Stages like Row Generator, Column Generator, Head, and Peek for development and de-bugging purposes.
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Centers for Medicare/Medicaid systems experience
• Health and Human services industry experience
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.