Deloitte Senior Full Stack Java Solutions Developer in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Senior Full Stack Java Developer Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Lead development teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• 6+yearsoffull stack software development on web and client/server solutions
• 6+yearsof experience developing web applications utilizing Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, or Web Services at an enterpriselevel
• Experience with Spring Framework, JMS, SOAP and REST web services
• 6+ years of experience working with J2EE Framework components such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Logging mechanism (ex. Log4J), Transaction Management and Thread Management
• 6+ years of experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
• Experience with Eclipse IDE and Spring Framework
• Experience with performing code reviews and recommending automated review tools
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.