Deloitte SAP Group Reporting Consultant in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP Group Reporting professional, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Good understanding of the Business Processes.
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
• Map Business Processes to SAP.
• Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
• Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
• Ability to peer review documentation.
• Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
• Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
• Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
• Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
• Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
• Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
• Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
• A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements.
• May lead a work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff.
• Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope.
• Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
• Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
• 4-10 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
• Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
• SAP Group Reporting implementation experience which should include end to end design, config, build, cutover and deploy.
• Should have an appetite to work with dependent downstream and upstream application for robust solution design for Legal and Management Consolidation
• Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
• Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
• Travel up to 20% annually (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the Unites States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area
• Strong configuration and design skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Experience as a team lead, technical or functional lead or Project Manager on at least 1+ full cycle SAP implementation
• Master's degree preferred
• Solid understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
• Greenfield implementation experience
• S/4 HANA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.