Deloitte QA Analyst with 508 Compliance in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced 508 Tester you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• 3+ years of Manual and Automated Testing experience with automation tools such as Selenium, TOSCA, Cucumber, UFT
• Experience with 508 compliance and 508 standards WCAG 2.1 AA and AAA
• Experience using assistive technology, including JAWS
• Experience with system/integration/user acceptance testing
• Strong understanding of automation tools in Java and or open source development framework environments
• Ability to work independently in QA automation teams ontesting plans, documentation, process, and testing execution on multiple development deliverables
• Demonstrate knowledgein using various testing methodologies Agile and Scrum and logging results using solutions such as JIRA and or Confluence
• Consult with internal teams and end client stakeholders on QA automation best practices
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Previous Federal project experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.