Deloitte Oracle Cloud Conversion Developer - Sr. Solution Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
Oracle Cloud Conversion Developer - GPS - Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Oracle Cloud Conversion Sr. Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Financials, Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
Work You'll Do As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. The Enterprise Performance Management (ERP) suite of products in the Cloud presents new opportunities and ourorganizationis looking to expand its capability to meet the growing business demand.
The Oracle Cloud Conversion Developer will work with the technical team to populate FBDI templates, load and enhance inbound data, and test the conversion end-to-end.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle Applications containing prior experience at least of 1-2 years performing data conversions and reconciliations into Oracle Applications
• 3+ years of experience on creating functional specifications, working with FBDI templates, Data mapping, and reconciliation of converted data with legacy data
• In depth knowledge inOracle cloud data models (Finance or Projects or Procurement)to effectively write reports
• Basic understanding of Oracle Applications base tables, interface tables, APIs and basic understanding of FBDI templates used by OIC to load data into Oracle Cloud Applications
• Experience with tools such as SQL and Excel to extract converted data from Oracle Cloud, reconcile with source system data and present the results to the Client personnel.
• Should have three or more project implementation experience utilizingOracle BI Publisherand preferably on Cloud ERP which includesOTBI Reports, SmartView Reports and FRS
• Must have strong expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and analytical skills
• Expertise in creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud ESS Jobs and BIP Jobs
• Relevant experience in reporting track status to Project Management and highlight any risks/issues with respect to deliverables
• Basic understanding of business processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Budget to Report, Acquire to Retire, Payroll etc.
• Knowledge of Hyperion based EPBCS, SAP Adapters, DB2, RSTARS(SOAR) is a plus
• Excellent technical problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and in a team-oriented manner
• Excellent client interfacing skills, working with IT and well as business stakeholders and writing technical design documents
• Experience on Conversions of master and transactional data in Finance & SCM area with at least 1 end to end implementation
• Basic knowledge of System Integration Testing (SIT) and Mock Conversion Cycle processes in an Oracle Cloud environment
• Travel up to 10% annually, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Co-location in office expectation 10-30% during the year
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance
• Must live within a commutable distance or relocate near a center location:
1.Lake Mary, FL
• Expertise with MS Visio, MS Power Point and MS Word is a plus
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
• Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
• A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
• Willingness to mentor junior staff
• Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.