Deloitte Oracle Analytics Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
Oracle Analytics Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Provide expertise in performing application development, configuration and unit testing of Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Data Visualization (DV) and Data Integration (using ODI, PL/SQL, SQL).
• Work closely with Oracle Analytics team members and Testers using Agile sessions to develop high BI data models to support reporting needs.
• Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/ technical solutions.
• Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
• Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
+ + 6+ year of primary focus on developing customer solutions using Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse, OBIEE, OBIA, Machine Learning and Autonomous Data warehouse(ADW)
6+ year of extensive, hands on, end to end implementation experience using OAC/OBIEE Reporting tools - BI Publisher, Analysis & Dashboards
6+ year of Deep Expertise in design and development of Oracle BI Repository (RPD) solution
Experience in configuring OBIEE / OBIA security (Authentication and Authorization - Object level and Data level security) as well as tuning and multiple source systems
Advanced knowledge of OBIA pre-built content and deep experience with customizing/extending OBIA pre-built content of different modules
Solid understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, Data Warehouse (DW), Data Modelling concepts and SQL/PLSQL
Good knowledge of Oracle Applications - Oracle E-business Suite or Oracle ERP, Oracle HCM (the Oracle cloud SaaS offering) is preferable
Deep knowledge of Database, Cloud Concepts, Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW), Data Integration (ODI/GoldenGate) is an added advantage
Basic Knowledge/awareness of Tableau/Power BI/ML Studio/Snowflake and Azure/GCP/AWS background is a plus
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities or willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Experience in Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Essbase, OBIEE, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse
Have solution design skills to provide expertise and guide customers for specific needs
Be extremely hands on with Analytics and Data Warehousing report/solution development
Deliver PoCs tailored to customers' needs and proof points
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.