Deloitte Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations Consultant in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
• 3 -5 years of professional experience; Prior consulting experience is a plus
• Experience with Manufacturing Strategy & Smart Operations, in one or more of the following
• Operations improvement
• Digital manufacturing technologies
• Footprint optimization
• Lean / six sigma
• Material and inventory cost reduction
• Additive manufacturing
• Post-merger operations integration
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Logical thinker and intellectual curiosity
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable to changes from the client or internal stakeholders
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated track record of delivering results
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area or Gilbert, AZ area
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Prior consulting experience
• Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) is a plus
• Experience working with customers and suppliers
• Prior experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
• Knowledge of indirect or direct categories (e.g., IT, Telecom, HR, Marketing, Facilities, MRO, Professional Services, Travel)
• Prior experience with souring and procurement solutions (e.g., Coupa or Ariba)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.