Deloitte iOS Developer in Lake Mary, Florida
You are a passionate iOS engineer with experience tackling a variety of unique challenges. You enjoy harnessing new features while also being comfortable diving into a legacy codebase. You can implement design specifications and behavioral interactions. You inform and collaborate with the UX/UI team to produce best-of-platform, accessible user experiences. Whether time is on your side or the deadline is tight, you bring an insightful mind and keen eye to your daily activities - making the smart, innovative engineering decisions for which Deloitte Digital is known. If this is you, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the client's standards.
Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional iOS Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which iOS apps impact the world around us.
- Bachelors in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
2+ years of native mobile engineering experience working with iOS and/or related native mobile frameworks
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
Experience in publishing an iOS app on the App Store
Experience of mobile development life cycle
Working experience with JSON and data via REST
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Additional U.S. Delivery Center Requirements
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.