Deloitte Full Stack (NodeJS/React) Developer in Lake Mary, Florida
Full Stack Developer_JS/React - Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative programmer who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a core member of our development team, you will:
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Hands-on role with extensive involvement in developing, implementing, operating and enhancing products. The candidate is accountable for the quality of the product delivered.
• Implements the best practices of Agile and DevSecOps to deliver quality products predictably and consistently.
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long term software deployments
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Bachelor’s in Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• 7 years of Java full stack software development on web and client/server solutions
• Previous experience integrating existing software into new or modified systems
• Experience with JSON, XML, RESTful, Jenkins on Oracle and Linux environments
• Experience in both designing and developing platform components using Java Web Services, JWS/JAX, and Component Based Architectures
• Previous experience developing in AWS Cloud environment
• Must have experience in using Agile project management tools (JIRA) and CI/CD pipelines.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Must be able to obtain Federal Government Public Trust
• Travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Experience developing cloud native architectures
• Experience with Agile methodologies and/or DevOps practices and tools
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Software Engineering, Development & Testing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.