Deloitte DevOps Manager in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves leader who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon
Work you'll do
As an DevOps lead you will be part of the HealthInteractive shared services team. You will have experience with IBM COTS, Middleware Technologies and CICD enablement. You should have an overall 12-14 years of experience with at least 10 years of relevant experience. You will be willing to take on Production Support and should be able to lead and guide a team of DevOps engineers supporting various IBM COTS such as MQ, IIB, DataPower, WebSphere and InfoSphere on Linux platform.
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management. Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
• 12+ years of work experience in Information Technology architecting and delivering solutions for clients
• 10+ years of experience Middleware Administration and DevOps
• 5+ years of experience in leading cross functional teams and project management
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in IBM COTS administration, cloud services, Linux and DevOps tools & processes
• Proven ability to employ automation/configuration management tools such as Jenkins, SNOW etc...
• Experience utilizing Docker containers with Kubernetes or OpenShift
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
• Must be willing to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA areas .
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.