Deloitte Deloitte Consulting, US Delivery Center - Solution Analyst (Analytics) in Lake Mary, Florida
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you'll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Analyst, you'll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
• Construct data pipeline, workflows and schedules to extract, transform, integrate, CI/CD and analyze data from disparate database management systems on various Cloud and On-Premise platform
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including Cloud data platform, Data Lake, DevOps, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging various cloud-based platforms
• Design, implement and maintain Visualization and business intelligence solutions to present large amounts of data in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations
• Understand the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data using database/data management tools while adhering to data standards/security, policies, and procedures
• Collaborate with respective team to advise the client on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of information
Preferred skillsets: Prior internship or experience with business intelligence, Cloud analytics and data warehousing, visualization, ETL or with specific Data Engineering tools (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Snowflake, Informatica,, Talend, Spark/Scala, Python/R, Hadoop distributions, and statistical modeling tools)
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges . We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses' operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
Bachelor's degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study
Analytics, Data Science, Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.