Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
- Play a key role in design, development and implementation of analytics solutions to translate data into actionable insights
- Construct data pipeline, workflows and schedules to extract, transform, integrate, and analyze data from disparate relational database management systems
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging on-premise and/or cloud-based platforms
- Design systems and solutions to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise to leverage the power of data
- Design, implement and maintain business intelligence solutions to present large amounts of data in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations
- Perform data visualization through understanding general design concepts and the ability to tell a compelling visual story
Preferred skillsets: Prior internship or experience with business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing, visualization or with specific ETL tools (e.g., Tableau, SQL, Informatica, Qlikview, Python/R, Hadoop distributions, robotics, and statistical modeling tools
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2021 in these or related areas of study
- Analytics, Data Science, Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future