Deloitte Business Analyst/Strategist - Senior Solution Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Technology Strategy & Insights, Enterprise Model Design, Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Business Transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy will help our clients:
Maximize technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies.
Work you'll do
Knowledge Areas- Business Process Transformation
Enterprise Resource Planning:
• Build new business processes around finance, supply chain, Enterprise IT and other key functions
• Participate in the design, configuration, testing, and automation phases of ERP solutions like Oracle ERP, SAP, and other Cloud based ERP packages
• Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between business requirements and/or current process/system capabilities during workshop sessions with business users
• Develop customized solutions and draft functional design documentation utilizing strong skills in logical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
• Design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries
• Tackle client challenges in areas of supply management, procurement, planning, inventory, product development, and manufacturing to enhance their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability
• Analyze and provide recommendations to client improvement opportunities by combining client data, subject matter experts, and analytics tools
Project Management Office :
Provide project support in planning, execution, monitor & control, and reporting activities of a project.
Engage in deliverable management coordination
Support project onboarding activities
Provide reports and input to aid projects in decision making
Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership
• Ability to understand client requirement and perform relevant research and present final analysis using MS PowerPoint/Word
improvement opportunities by combining client data, subject matter experts, and data analytics tools
Conduct insightful analysis and develop data-fueled reports to help our client address some of their complex business issues
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience with Tableau or similar visualization tools.
6+ years in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
6+ years of experience in analyzing and developing data-fueled reports to assist clients address complex business issues
Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Ability to integrate business needs with technological solutions that are creative and flexible to client needs.
Comfort with business processes and ability to create business impact assessments.
Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and easily communicate findings.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.