Deloitte Azure DevOps Infrastructure Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Azure DevOps Infrastructure Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports client environment
• Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
• Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
• Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
• Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
• Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
• Assist IT and deployment teams with Azure management tasks
• Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Qualifications - Required
• Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
• 4+ years' of hands on experience with Azure infrastructure and deployment solutions
• 4+ years' of experience in installations, configurations, automations and monitoring of various cloud services including: (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
• Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
• Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
• Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.