Deloitte AWS Infrastructure Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves AWS Infrastructure Specialist who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
• Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
• Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments
• Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
• Monitor and maintain multiple (Infrastructure) environments based on client requirements
• Responsible for the configuration and setup of backups as well as setup automated AWS patching for Windows and Linux platforms
• Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS infrastructure environments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed
• Bachelors of Science in IT related field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of experience with planning, architecting, and implementing AWS Cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience in Windows Active Directory design and implementation across AWS cloud environments
• Strong Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS
• Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
• Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
• AWS Management Services experience (CloudWatch, ELB, EC2 autoscaling, CloudTrail and AWS Config), AWS workspaces, and AWS directory Services
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
• Experience with Cloud migrations and production support
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.