Deloitte Real Estate Location Strategy Technology Strategist Manager in Kansas City, Missouri
Real Estate Location Strategy: Tech Strategist Manager:
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve our clients' toughest problems. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Deloitte's Real Estate & Location Strategy offering helps organizations create value with every real estate and location decision - optimizing real estate operations and the enterprise footprint by combining leading-edge strategies with the latest enabling technologies.
As a Manager within our Real Estate & Location Strategy team, you will:
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work processes and innovate project delivery
• Participate in team-based problem-solving activities to solve client issues
• Prepare and conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
• Translate clients' business needs into functional and technical requirements
• Scope and architect configurations, integrations, data migrations, and reports
• Coordinate kick-off, design, development, testing, deployment, and support phases
• Create workplans for project workstreams and identify changes in scope
• Develop project deliverables including: Functional and technical requirements, current and future state process flows, current and future state technology diagrams, functional design documents, test scenarios and test scripts, test and training plans, and deployment and training materials.
• Utilize strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and exercise mature judgment.
• Liaise between clients and technical teams to interpret and ensure that business requirements are accurately reflected in the solution
• Lead and develop junior staff
• Assist in opportunity and proposal development
• Asset management strategy development (including business case development and implementation road map design)
• Asset management vendor selection or solution evaluation
• Functional knowledge of EAM solutions such as Maximo
• Technical knowledge of implementing and optimizing IBM Maximo modules like Work Management, Asset Management, Supply Chain, ServiceNow
• Leading functional and technical teams in the design and implementation of EAM solutions
• Identify potential engagement opportunities; develop proposals for Deloitte's consultative services and participate in sales presentations / pitch activities
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
• A Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of management consulting and/or industry experience in corporate asset management is required.
• At least 8 years of experience managing large technology EAM engagements (i.e., IBM Maximo) doing functional configuration and/or technical development, TRIRIGA, ServiceNow
• A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
• Hands on experience in two or more Maximo modules - Business Solution for Work Management, Asset Management and Supply Chain OR Experience with Maximo Integration and Security Framework and/or Maximo Enterprise Adapter integration abilities
• 6+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years of TRIRIGA implementation experience
• 4+ years of experience with other IWMS, ERP, or other package solutions
• 4+ full-lifecycle TRIRIGA implementations
• Experience in real estate, facilities management, maintenance & operations, capital projects, or space management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.