Deloitte ConvergeHealth Patient Services - Consultant in Kansas City, Missouri
ConvergeHealth Patient Services Consultant
ConvergeHEALTH is a part of Deloitte Consulting’s Core Industry Solutions and supports data-driven transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the “hard questions” —what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost?
As a Digital Health Implementation Consultant, you will be aligned ConvergeHEALTH. You will work with the MyPath product suite, a Digital Health solution within the Platforms practice. The MyPath product suite, inclusive of the Connected Patient Hub, PatientConnect, and other ConvergeHEALTH platforms is designed to enable the rapid creation of scalable digital health platforms focused on Clinical Trials, Patient Engagement, and Connected Medical Devices. You will support the visioning, design, and implementation of Digital Health products built on the MyPath platform in collaboration with clients and Deloitte Consulting teams bringing industry and implementation expertise. Internally, you will work with our product teams to identify high priority use cases and features to help shape the product requirements and roadmap.
Work You’ll Do:
· Delivery support – Support teams consisting of client and Deloitte resources (Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Architects) in the implementation of MyPath products
· Client facilitation – Support production of key patient services and healthcare use cases including defining personas, user journeys, and features at the direction of project managers and leadership
· Executive communication – Prepare deliverables and provide leadership support to present findings and recommendations to clients and/or firm leadership
. Client relationship development – establishing relationships with key client end users to help drive further adoption of the application throughout and at all levels of their organization
· Business Development – Assist with conferences and RFI/RFP responses by facilitating sales material collateral and providing product and implementation expertise
As part of the ConvergeHEALTH team, you will work with Patient Services clients, the PatientConnect product team, and the ConvergeHEALTH internal team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for digital health solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the PatientConnect product team to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
· A BA/BS degree from a top institution in relevant focus areas
· 2-4 years’ experience in developing and deploying applications in the Life Sciences space
· 1-2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Functional IT resource for a pharmaceutical manufacturer patient services group or patient services hub provider
· Experience with large scale PAP, Copay, and/or Adherence Programs for a pharmaceutical manufacturer or patient services hub provider with client projects extending over months or years
· Experience facilitating program discovery requirements gathering workshops
· Experience with supporting internal and external stakeholders during the planning, management and delivery of technology projects
· The ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with internal and external clients in a virtual setting
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint
· Strong self and audience awareness when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
· A willingness to travel up to 80%
· Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
A BA/BS degree from a top institution in computer science or healthcare administration
SAFe, PMP, PMI, or Agile certifications
Experience coordinating with globally located teams
Hands-on experience defining personas, user journeys, and product features
Experience implementing PatientConnect or patient engagement solutions
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We drive impact through our signature national programs: education and veterans, and through pro bono and other key programs such as board service opportunities and Impact Day.
Category: Software Engineering, Development & Testing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.