Deloitte Workday Program Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
Workday Program Manager
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing solutions.
• Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Workday certification not required, but highly desired
• Ability to manage work, lead a workstream, and mentor junior team members
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.