Deloitte Cloud Analytics Manager- Azure in Jacksonville, Florida
Azure Cloud E nablement - Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics& Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• 6+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience with ability to contribute to an end-to-end Architecture and Solution overview using Microsoft Azure tools
• At least one FLC implementation using MS Azure toolset
• 3+ months experience with SQL and Python
• 1+ years experience leading workstreams within complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Experience with Snowflake cloud data warehouse highly preferred
• Experience with Azure Stream/Stream Analytics highly preferred
• Experience with Spark
• Experience with MS Azure to include:
o SQL Server on Azure
o Azure Synapse Analytics/SQL DW
o SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
o Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
• Familiarity with Azure PaaS service offerings
• MS Azure Certifications
• Experience with other leading commercial Cloud platforms, including GCP and AWS
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
• Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.