Salesforce Specialist Leader in Indianapolis, Indiana
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll doA Specialist Leader at Deloitte serves as a senior advisor for the firm and for our clients. Having deep and unique expertise in a high demand specific service area/line/industry, they focus primarily on client service delivery but also drive sales activities and thought leadership in their area of expertise. Specialist Leaders prepare and publish or present insightful and compelling topics at seminars, conferences, or other forums to promote both increased visibility and awareness of what we do to generate new business. They mentor and develop staff in their area of expertise to build the next generation of Specialist Leaders. A summary of the expectations is provided below:
• Client Service: Advise client business and technology leaders on technology trends, enterprise architecture strategy, and implementation leading practices. Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with client executives.
• Delivery: Bring the breadth and depth of Deloitte's capabilities and talent to deliver technical solution which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical solution alternatives and recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology objectives. Participate in project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
• Business Development: Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit lead or subject matter advisor. Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier. Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers at clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities to help grow the account.
• People Development: Perform role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives. Actively participate in community, recruiting and onboarding activities. Develop staffing plans and screen candidates for positions on projects. Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices. Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
• Eminence: Lead go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff. Author or co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums to promote Deloitte's brand.
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets. Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Ten+ years of consulting and Salesforce implementation experience
• Experience managing at five+ large-scale full-life cycle Salesforce implementations
• Strong expertise in at least two of the following the clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Industry Solutions
• Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
• Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, other)
• Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Health Care, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
• Ability to travel 0-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
• Previous "Big 4" experience
• Salesforce certifications
• Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
• Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, AI, Blockchain Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
• An advanced degree in area of specialization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.