Deloitte Oracle Retail Specialist Senior in Indianapolis, Indiana
Oracle Retail - Specialist Senior
The retail industry is undergoing a transformation. Challenged by enduring recessionary consumer attitudes, increasing competition and the continued trend away from brick-and-mortar shopping, retailers are embracing digital technologies, carving out new sales channels and integrating their supply chains to deliver superior value to the marketplace. In this time of reinvention, Deloitte's Retail & Distribution team brings demonstrated experience in strategy, operations, finance, IT, and talent to help you move forward with confidence.
Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle Retail Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Retail implementations. Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
• Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
• Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES) practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
• Must have Consumer Business - Retail, Wholesale & Distribution industry experience.
• Experience with Oracle Retail version 14
• Experience with RMS (Retail Merchandize System), RPAS (Retail Predictive Analytics), and RIB.
• 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• At least 2 years of experience leading teams
• A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
• A Bachelor's degree
Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
Limited sponsorship may be available.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization