Deloitte Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, Indiana
Oracle Cloud Supply Chain - Senior Consultant
Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Financials, Procurement, or Portfolio Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, writing, and managing business requirements.
• Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
• Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES) practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
• Functional professional with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management - Order Management/ Distribution implementations.
• Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
• A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle SCM - OM & Distribution modules in Release 12 or Cloud: Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Record-to-Report (RTR), Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Global Order Promising (GOP), Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Advanced Pricing, iSupplier, iProcurement, Costing or Configurator
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• A Bachelor's degree
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.