Deloitte IT Modernization Leader in Huntsville, Alabama
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a Project Manager? A roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do • Lead all business development efforts related to IT modernization • Serve as a SME to represent Deloitte's offerings and to help shape and capture IT modernization opportunities.
• Execute captured opportunities as part of the Deloitte team.
• Engage government agencies on existing IT modernization needs
• Create demand for IT modernization efforts through market shaping, client interactions, eminence, and personal connections
• Lead teams to complete all project deliverables
• Serve as lead technical expert supporting enterprise IT implementation • Provide technical oversight to implementation teams through effective communication and collaboration skills. • Drive status and leading stakeholders' meetings • Manage project budget, timelines and deliverables
The team Systems Engineering Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications
• Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree • 15 + years' experience planning, architecting, designing and developing enterprise IT solutions. • Experience in leading an d driving projects / programs, higher leadership status reporting or stakeholders' meetings
• Demonstrated understanding of government approaches to IT modernization • 5 + years consulting experience working with large clients • Experience in monitoring and tracking project deliverables, budget and timelines • Experience in risks, issues management • Strong background in client facing role with excellent skills engaging Business Stakeholders • Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role - Secret
• Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Preferred: • Prior Business Development experience especially in IT modernization efforts
Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.