Deloitte ServiceNow Manager in Houston, Texas
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Senior Consultant at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, technical design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. As a technical lead you will be leading a team of offshore developers and guiding the development of ServiceNow solutions.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Minimum 6 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments, preferably CSM product experience and certifications
Experience identifying and resolving potential trade-offs or conflicts among technical solutions options, and ability to align this with business outcomes or impacts
Strong understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules, understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow solution
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills
Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Understanding and/or experience with the ServiceNow CSM applications
Understanding of technical leading practices around ServiceNow configuration
Proven ability to design technical solutions
Experience and/or training on the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) application