Deloitte HRIS Cloud Implementation Consultant - ServiceNow in Houston, Texas
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to use your experience to move forward in an exciting technology field that is growing?
ServiceNow HRSD could be your next big step!
Deloitte's HR Transformation ServiceNow HRSD team focuses on helping our clients take their HR function to the next level. By leveraging the innovative features of this Cloud product, clients can uniquely manage different facets of HR and the related data to evolve and be a valued tool.
Work You'll Do:
• Gathering business requirements
• Build consensus around business processes and design
• Communication of ServiceNow HRSD capabilities to clients
• Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
• Configuration of ServiceNow HRSD applications
• 2+ years of professional experience, preferably focused on an HRIS system
• 1+ year of experience in ServiceNow
• Strong experience with excel, Visio and Power point
• Up to 50% travel (once COVID travel restrictions are lifted)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Salesforce or ServiceNow experience
• Consulting experience
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that is only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.