Deloitte Global Employer Services - Senior - Mobility Tax in Houston, Texas
Mobility Tax Senior - Global Employer Services
Deloitte US | Deloitte Tax LLP
Location: Various, United States
Come join the world's leading professional services firm where you will be heavily engaged on multimillion-dollar, multi-year transformation programs for the Global Employer Services (GES) business in Deloitte Tax. If you are prepared and poised to take the next step in your career where you can help drive strategic initiatives across a global business platform, we want to talk to you. The time is now for you to fulfill your greatest potential and reap the rewards of your significant efforts !
Work you'll do
• Apply your technical experience in tax compliance and compensation engagements to identify and consult on tax issues.
• Participate, or possibly lead projects, in expatriate and inpatriate tax, tax reconciliation calculation, mobility program support, global compensation review, global pensions, and payroll.
• Report to the engagement Manager(s) or Senior Manager(s) and assist in leading the overall engagement coordination as well as provide technical guidance to junior team members.
• Manage and develop staff team members.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services mobility tax professionals assist our international clients in managing employer and individual income tax obligations for their mobile employees working abroad and inbound which includes but not limited to preparing and reviewing income tax returns and cost projections. In addition to managing compliance, the practice consults clients to develop international assignment programs and policies and to minimize tax obligations through the use of effective tax planning. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
• 3+ years of experience in global personal income tax and compliance
• Managing people, Client Interaction, etc.
• Office/Technical skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, QlikView, and Tableau
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree
• Travel up to 10% (due to COVID-19, all essential travel has been suspended)
• Limited Sponsorship may be available
• One of the following Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
o Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
o Licensed attorney
o Enrolled Agent
o Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
o Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
o Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
o Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
o Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
o Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Master's Degree or equivalent
• Global experience (foreign language skills, lived/studied abroad, strong cultural awareness)
• Strong analytical, consultative, and project management skills
• Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
• Attention to detail with a focus on quality; and deadline and results-driven
• Leadership skills in managing client relationships and the ability to develop customized solutions to meet client needs with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
• Capable of working within large, complex engagements and able to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.