Deloitte EWM Onsite Lead in Houston, Texas
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced EWM Onsite Lead you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
• You will be responsible for leading the SAP EWM Outbound, Inbound and Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspections and EGR, STO Process, Wave Management, Deconsolidation, Cross Docking, Replenishments, Physical Inventory, Counting, WH internal movements, Posting Changes, queue monitoring & consignment
• You will be responsible for managing the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation
• You will be responsible for managing on integration with GTS, TM Modules, QM, 3PL idol interface
• You will be responsible for managing offshore teams and will work with to enhance, and fix issues
• You will be responsible for operating engagements
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
Our TSO ServiceNow team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
• Must have 3+ years' experience with SAP EWM Lead experience
• Must have experience with Client Facing
• Must have experience working with SAP EWM Outbound, Inbound and Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspections and EGR, STO Process, Wave Management, Deconsolidation, Cross Docking, Replenishments, Physical Inventory, Counting, WH internal movements, Posting Changes, queue monitoring & consignment
• Must have experience with managing onshore and offshore teams
• Familiarity of working in an Agile framework.
• Demonstrate skills in coordinating activities, evaluating data, problem-solving and decision-making
• Must have experience with experience with embedded and decentralized EWM with deep understanding on system enhancements and configuration
• Must have knowledge of Custom developments in EWM, RF Screen Developments, post processing framework and process improvements in EWM, SAP Console/ITS Mobile/RFID for Radio Frequency Framework Solution design
• Must have knowledge on integration with GTS, TM Modules, QM, 3PL idol interface
• Must have extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation
• Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to resolve technical issues.
• Must live in or be willing to relocate to Houston, TX
• Limited Sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.