Deloitte US E-EA - RPA Specialist - Senior Product Development Analyst in Hermitage, Tennessee
Robotic Process Automation Specialist - Senior Product Development Analyst
Location: Hermitage, TN
Are you a tech visionary who wants to play a critical role in the next wave of tech innovation? At Deloitte, you will maintain a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter Expert on the various areas and products of the Studio Team. Interface with clients to design and manage delivery for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products.
Work You'll Do:
Work you'll do
As a Product Owner, you'll be responsible for managing the product backlog for a product, prioritizing requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project. You'll also be tasked with:
• Providing operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Configures VSTS features in production and non-production environments. Engages with various ITS organizations to resolve problems as they arise.
• Collaborating with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the key technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality
• Creating documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes and newsletters.
• Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
• Assisting with leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products.
Members of our ITS team work behind the scenes, but are essential to the Deloitte organization. Our ITS team develop custom enterprise applications and provide IT infrastructure support to clients to ensure that they sustain a competitive advantage and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our team has the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data, the technical proficiency required to deliver custom solutions, and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in logical and easily understandable ways.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
1-3 years of RPA experience
Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required.
Strong knowledge of data analytics
Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
Basic client interaction skills
Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users and leadership
Ability to work in a virtual team environment
Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
Familiarity with agile project methodology
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Ability to travel up to 10% is required (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.