Deloitte Oracle Cloud Conversion _ Project – Project Delivery Sr. Analyst – PDM in Hermitage, Tennessee
Oracle Cloud Conversion _ Project – Project Delivery Sr. Analyst – PDM
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
US Cloud Transformation project to migrate from multiple legacy systems to a fully supported Oracle Cloud application over a multi-year multi-step roadmap (the “Project”). Some of the major modules which will be in scope of configuration will be: PPM, GL, FA, AP, AR, Expenses and Time and Labor. And technical customization work spans across Reporting (Internal Oracle Fusion tool), Integrations (OIC DBCS) and Conversions.
• Work out the solution design and finalize the approach after discussing with Leads
• Perform Finance modules conversion using Out of box Oracle Cloud utilities
• Support Sprint and testing cycles to perform mock conversions and help business in fixing data issues
Our Oracle Offering practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client’s business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver “heart of the business” projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients’ enterprises.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of application experience in Oracle ERP Projects
• Extensive experience in Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio management
• Should have two or more project implementation experience on Oracle Cloud ERP with relevant cloud experience of 2 year
• Should have experience performing Data conversions using FBDI Templates and Rapid Implementation Sheets with the ability to reconcile the data and correct it using ADFDi
• Should have expertise in creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud ESS Jobs and BIP Jobs
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Should know about cloud configuration and setup, Application Composer and Page Composer to build UI Extensions
• Should have expertise in developing BIP Reports, OTBI Reports, SmartView Reports and FRS Reports
• Sound experience in SOAP/REST Oracle Cloud API’s to Import and Export Master/Transactional data
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: ERP Platforms
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.