Deloitte GPS - HST - Project Delivery Senior Analyst -C&M/HST- PDM - Contractor Conversion FY24 in Hermitage, Tennessee
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our Technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with GPS clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte's GPS Technology practice.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Sr. Analyst in the Technology group you will:
• Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
• Lead and support tasks on engagements related but not limited to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations and Software Application Development & Maintenance
• Create and/or support project deliverables
• Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
• Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
• Ability to work independently, under general guidance
• Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
• Experience working in a team environment
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Prior professional services or government consulting experience
• Bachelor's Degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.