Deloitte Seasoned .Net Developer in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an Experienced .NET Developer Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AMI is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• 3+ years of .NET development experience and the ability to work and complete tasks independently
• 3+ years of development experience with MS SQL database environments
• 3+ years of software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
• Experience with Front End technologies such as Angular or React
• Understanding of SDLC development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Work within small teams on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
• Hands on experience with .NET, C#.NET, WPF, WCF, MVC or equivalent .NET solution frameworks
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.